Take A Deep Breath, Mama. We’re So Glad You’re Here.
Last updated February 1, 2020
Neither MMC nor its representatives are engaged in rendering legal services or other such advice. Your use of the Site is subject to the additional disclaimers and notices that may appear throughout the Site.
MMC and its representatives assume no responsibility for any consequence relating directly or indirectly to any action or inaction based on the information, services, or other material on our Site. While we strive to keep the information on this Site accurate, complete and up-to-date, MMC and its representatives cannot guarantee, and will not be responsible for any damage or loss related to, the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of the information or services on the Site. If you are under the age of 13, you may not use the Site.
2. You understand and agree that the Content and any other information you learn from MMC are not intended, designed, or implied to diagnose, prevent, or treat any condition or disease, to ascertain the state of your health, or to be a substitute for professional medical care. Not all activities described on the Content are suitable for everyone. Do not use the Content while driving, operating heavy machinery, or performing other tasks that require attention and concentration. You understand and agree that you are solely responsible for your use of the Content and the Site.
3. All materials on this Site (as well as the organization and layout of the Site) are owned and copyrighted, licensed by, or used with permission that is granted to MMC. No reproduction, distribution, or transmission of the copyrighted materials at this Site is permitted without the prior written permission of MMC. All Content, such as text, data, graphics files, videos and sound files, and other materials contained in the Site, are copyrighted unless otherwise noted and are the property of MMC and/or a supplier to MMC.
5. When you register with MMC and/or this Site, you expressly consent to receive any notices, announcements, agreements, disclosures, reports, documents, communications concerning new products or services, or other records or correspondence from MMC. You consent to receive notices electronically by way of transmitting the notice to you by email or other forms of communication as you may agree through the use of the Site.
6. If you send comments or suggestions about the Site to MMC, including, but not limited to, notes, text, drawings, images, videos, audio, music, graphics, designs or computer programs, or works of authorship of any kind (the “User Material”). No User Material shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of MMC. Upon submission or posting, you grant to MMC a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, fully-paid, royalty-free, sublicenseable and transferable license under and to any and all intellectual property rights that you own or control to use, copy, modify, create derivative works based upon and otherwise exploit the your User Material and MMC shall be entitled to unrestricted use, publication, and dissemination as to all such User Material for any purpose, commercial or otherwise without any acknowledgment or compensation to you. MMC does want its users feedback, comments and suggestions (“Feedback”) an you can submit Feedback by emailing us at [email protected] You grant to us a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, fully-paid, royalty-free, sublicenseable and transferable license under any and all intellectual property rights that you own or control to use, copy, modify, create derivative works based upon and otherwise exploit the Feedback for any purpose.
8. MMC shall use commercially reasonable efforts to restrict unauthorized access to our data and files. However, no system whether or not password protected can be entirely impenetrable. You acknowledge that it may be possible for an unauthorized third party to access, view, copy, modify, or distribute the data and files you store using the Site. Use of the Site is completely at your own risk.
10. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE AND THE SERVICES OFFERED AT THE SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. MMC EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. MMC DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF THE MATERIALS IN THE SITE, THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF SUCH MATERIALS, THE SUITABILITY OF SUCH MATERIALS FOR ANY USER’S NEEDS OR THE LIKELIHOOD THAT THEIR USE WILL MEET ANY USER’S EXPECTATIONS, OR THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR CORRECTION. MMC DOES NOT WARRANT THAT USE OF THE SITE OR SERVICES ON THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR THE MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE ARE FREE FROM BUGS OR VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. MMC SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PERFORMANCE OR SERVICE PROBLEMS CAUSED BY ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITE OR THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDER (including, for example, your web service provider service, any third party payment services, your software and/or any updates or upgrades to that software). ANY SUCH PROBLEM SHALL BE GOVERNED SOLELY BY THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND THAT PROVIDER. ANY MATERIAL OR CONTENT DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE WEBSITE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
11. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT COMPANY, ITS REPRESENTATIVES, CONTENT PROVIDERS, ITS WEBSITE DEVELOPER, HOST AND RELATED SERVICE PROVIDERS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM: (i) THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SITE OR SERVICES ON THE SITE; (ii) THE COST OF SUBSTITUTE SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY DATA, INFORMATION OR SERVICES OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO ON THE SITE OR THROUGH OR FROM THE SERVICE; (iii) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA; (iv) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SITE; OR (v) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SITE, THE SERVICES OR PRODUCTS AVAILABLE THROUGH OR ON THE SITE. IN NO EVENT WILL OUR MAXIMUM LIABILITY TO YOU EXCEED $50.
13. MMC may terminate your access to and use of the Site and the services available on the Site at its sole discretion at any time and without any notice to you. You may cancel your account with the Site at any time by sending an email to us at [email protected] If you purchase a subscription for the use of the Site or application with an App Provider, you should also cancel your subscription with the App Provider directly. Upon any termination, discontinuation or cancellation of Services or your Account, all provisions of these Terms which by their nature should survive will survive, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, limitations of liability, and dispute resolution provisions.
16. MMC is a participant in the Amazon Services, LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. MMC may make a small commission if you choose to purchase the item(s) through these link. Not every link is an affiliate link. Additionally, MMC may participates in various other affiliate programs, and may sometimes get a commission through purchases made through our links.